Sunday, October 02, 2005

So, I joined the ranks of the bloggers and consequently many of my friends. I have become a blogger. This is quite exciting, as now my run away mouth now extends over the vastness of the internet. I can now be just a loud and talkative to more people than ever before. God help the world.

So, I hope you enjoy whatever happens to come flying forth from my fingers whenever I post. At the very least, it will be slightly random and hopefully very enjoyable.

I hope all enjoy because I know I will.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?

Mols said...

Hey there, Miss Fun Size! Congratulations! You have now joined the elite of the world: The Bloggers. I, myself have recently joined. Being quiet, you might ask, "What could she possibly have to say?" Yeah, well, I'm still figuring that out, but it's fun anyway! Can't wait to see you on Fall Break, and congrats on your site!
Love!

J. Smith said...

Well, my boisterous little sister now has an outlet for all that pent up phraseology. Hopefully now I can get a word in edgewise on the phone with her. *wink*

Whoever the .44 magnum poster was, very nice job on that. Accurate and entirely... random. *chuckle*