Sunday, December 04, 2005

Beth K.: My Special Friend

My dear friend, Beth, informed me (actually rather it was not really informed, more like she tore me apart with her bitter glare and tone) that I did not mention her as one of my friends in one of my previous posts. I am hoping beyond hope that Beth will grant her divine forgiveness to her lowly friend, so I will attempt to win her friendship back by penning a few lines about her (for which she granted me permission at brunch this morning.)

And I have one more thing to say. Ted sided with her, stating that I did indeed state this horrible statement. I would wonder how it was that Ted could know this, since she has not visited her dear (at least I hope she would call me dear), little friend's blog in an awfully long time.

On to the fun:

For Beth:
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Sugar is sweet,
And so are you.

Roses are red,
Daisies are white
Sugar is sweet
You're a really good height.

Roses are red,
Daisies are White
Sugar is sweet
And your soul is bright.

Roses are red
Grass is green
Sugar is sweet
And you're really clean!

I hope that Beth can accept this as a testimony of my apology. If she doesn't forgive me, I can put up more poetry in her honor...

1 comment:

J. Smith said...

BORING!

Blah-blah-blah Beth blah-blah-blah.

*yawns*