Tuesday, December 13, 2005

An Update

So, I'm almost halfway through finals. I actually should be studying right now, but I am waiting for my study partner to show up. I think he's still sleeping and has forgotten... Anyway, so Philosophy and Moral Theology are done and I think that I nailed both of them. It is all very exciting.

I don't think I have ever studied this hard and this long for anything in my whole life. I have to, though, because I have six finals and with a lot of the finals I have to do well on the finals in order to do well in the classes. So, I have spent long hours typing away answers to study guides and searching through notes for elusive answers. In the last two days I have not slept very much and the sleep-amount is not looking very good from now until Thursday. But I will make it through. One of my friends turned mentor has kept me focused, sometimes refusing to talk to me even on my rare study breaks. :o) It's been good for me to work this hard, though. It builds character and shows me that I can do anything I really put my mind to.

I can't believe the semester is drawing to a close. It's been really intense for all of us and I have never had so much going on in my life. But, as is typical with hard times and heart-ache, God always takes advantage of the moment to teach us something. And I have learned a lot this semester. When ever I have a moment to breathe, I'll put a real posting up about God's whispers this semester. He's so awesome!

But, pray for me that I continue to do well and I hope that my friends know that I am praying for them, too.

God help us all!

4 comments:

coiledrose said...

Rock on, kiddo. You'll make it through with flying colors, I have no doubt.

Adrienne said...

With God behind me and His hand against my back, I can do anything.

Anonymous said...

Peeka chu, peeka peeka!!!
Squirtle squirtle!

Pinky McLobster said...

I know that you will do just fine. Just keep drinking coffee and eating snickers, and finals will be OHH KAAYY. Mauh! Love ya!